In its original concept the design of the St. Anthony Falls Hydraulic Laboratory provided for a Multi-Purpose Test Channel which would be a main feature of the gravity flow research facility on the Mississippi River at the Falls. This channel has been used for many test programs and has been progressively developed for a wider range of applications since the completion of the Laboratory structure in 1938. It is now approaching its ultimate development by the installation of towing facilities which are soon to be completed.
|Original language||English (US)|
|State||Published - Jul 1956|